Thursday 8 March 2012

Intruder 3

                                                 My artwork is based on the Natural Environment
                                                 and humanity's coexistence with it. Currently I
                                                 am focusing on litter/waste. Intruder 2 and
                                                 Intruder 3 illustrate my dilemma:- am I trying
                                                 to produce artwork with a moral message
                                                 "litter is bad"   or
                                                 a message "litter can be used as a material to
                                                 create something beautiful"
                                                 In this piece I hope the viewer sees the crisp
                                                 packet as an intruder.
                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment